Hoshi Onsen Chojukan (the “Company”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and steadily implements the following policy.
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- When the Company is to directly direct the personal information of its customers, the Company shall clearly indicate the purpose of collecting such information and collect it through means that are legal and fair and within the scope of its business activities.
- 2. Use and Supply of Information
- The Company shall not use any of the personal information collected from its customers for any purpose other than the purposes initially intended in the collection. The Company shall use and deliver the private information collected under strict control and with the utmost care and shall not disclose it to any third party without the consent of the original provider of such information.
- 3. Safety Measures
- The Company shall strictly manage all personal information and take appropriate safety measures in both technical and organizational aspects to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, forgery, leakage, etc.
- 4. Legal Compliance
- The Company shall comply with all laws and regulations and other standards associated with personal information.
Hoshi Onsen Chojukan LLC