(Scope of Application)
- Contracts for accommodation and other related agreements to be entered into with this Hotel shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and any particulars not provided for shall be governed by laws and regulations or generally accepted practices.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, enter into a special arrangement, insofar as such special arrangement does not violate the intention of this Contract, laws and regulations or generally accepted practices.
(Refusal of Accommodation)
- The Hotel may refuse to conclude an accommodation contract in the following circumstances.
- (1) When the application for a booking reservation is not based on the terms of this contract.
- (2) When the hotel is fully occupied and cannot comply with the booking request.
- (3) When a person seeking accommodation is determined as likely to act in a manner that would contravene the law, public order, or morality during his/her stay;
- (4) When the person seeking accommodation is clearly determined as being affected with an infectious disease;
- (5) When a special burden is requested for the accommodation.
- (6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, malfunction of facilities or other inevitable causes;
- (7) When a person seeking accommodation is heavily intoxicated and determined as capable of causing tremendous trouble to other Guests or when such Guest acts and behaves in a manner that causes tremendous trouble to other Guests.
(Notification of Name and Other Matters)
- When the Hotel accepts an application for reservations (hereinafter called “Application for Reservation”) prior to the arrival date, the Hotel may request the person who has made the application to notify the Hotel of the following by a specified deadline;
- (1) Address, name, gender, nationality and occupation of the Guest.
- (2) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- When the Hotel has duly accepted an Application for Reservation, the Guest may be requested to pay a deposit within the limits of the accommodation charges for the number of nights at the Hotel (3 nights when the number exceeds 3 nights) by a specified deadline. The deposit in the preceding paragraph shall, if applicable, be applied to penalty (cancellation) charges as stipulated in Article 5, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded.
(The Guest’s Right to Cancel Reservations)
- In the event a Guest cancels a reservation in whole or in part, such Guest shall pay penalty charges as listed below:
- Penalty Provisions:
- (1) In the event the reservation is canceled in whole or in part, a cancellation charge shall be charged in accordance with the Penalty Provisions in Table 1.
- (2) In the event the Guest fails to notify the Hotel of any delays and does not appear by 8:00 pm (or, if such delay is notified, 1 hour from the notified time of arrival) the Hotel may deem the reservation cancelled and take measures accordingly. If the reservation is deemed cancelled in accordance with the preceding paragraph, and the Guest is able to prove that the failure to appear without notification was due to reasons not attributable to the Guest, such as delays, non-arrivals of public transportation including trains, aircrafts etc., the Hotel shall not apply penalty charge set forth in paragraph 1.
(The Hotel’s Right to Cancel Reservations)
- The Hotel shall have the right to cancel reservations in the following circumstances unless specified otherwise.
- (1) If circumstances fall under items (3) to (7) of Article 2.
- (2) If the Guest is required to notify particulars as set forth in item (1) of Article 3, but fails to do so by the deadline.
- (3) If the Guest is required to pay an accommodation deposit as set forth in item (1) of Article 4, but fails to do so by the deadline.
- The Hotel shall refund any deposits received for the reservation in the event the Hotel cancels the reservation in accordance with the preceding paragraphs.
- The Guest shall provide the Front Desk with the following details on the date of arrival at the Hotel.
- (1) Particulars set forth in item (1) Article 3.
- (2) For foreigners, passport number, and port and date of arrival into Japan.
- (3) Date and time of departure.
- (4) Other details as required by the Hotel.
(Check-in and Check-out)
- Guests may use their rooms from 3:00 pm (check-in). Guests shall leave their rooms by 10:30 am (check-out).
- Notwithstanding the above, the Hotel may allow Guests to extend their use of the rooms beyond check-out time. In such case, the following additional charges shall apply.
- Please notify the Hotel of any changes in reservation by the morning of the check-in day. Changes in the afternoon or upon arrival shall not be accommodated.
- Due to food sanitation and management concerns, the Hotel shall not provide meals for arrivals after 7:30PM (please arrive early at the Hotel).
- (1) Until 12:00 pm ---------------- 30% of 1 nights stay
- (2) Until 4:00 pm ---------------- 50% of 1 nights stay
- (3) After 4:00 pm ---------------- 90% of 1 nights stay
(Payment of Accommodation Charges)
- Accommodation charges shall be paid at the Front Office of the Hotel at the time of the Guest’s arrival or when requested by the Hotel, in cash or by other alternative means such as traveler’s check or coupons acceptable to the Hotel.
- In the event a Guest voluntarily decides not to stay in the guest room after occupancy has started, accommodation charges shall still apply.
(Observance of Rules and Regulations)
- Guests shall observe the Rules and Regulations established by and posted within the premises of the Hotel.
(Rejection of Continued Occupancy)
- The Hotel may reject continued occupancy of the room, even within the period of stay accepted, in the following circumstances;
- (1) If circumstances fall under items (3) to (7) of Article 2.
- (2) If Guest does not observe the Rules and Regulations in the preceding article.
(Liability of the Hotel)
- Liability of the Hotel in regards to accommodation begins either when the Guest is registered at the Front Desk or when Guest enters the room, whichever is earlier, and terminates at the time the Guest leaves the room to depart.
- When the Hotel is unable to provide a room due to its own causes, excluding acts of God and other reasons that cause difficulties, the Hotel shall arrange for other accommodation facilities of the same or similar standard. The Hotel shall not charge accommodation charges for all days reserved, including the first day it was not able to provide a room.
(Handling of Deposited Articles)
- (1) The Hotel shall liable for compensating the Guest for any loss, breakage or damage of goods, cash or valuables deposited at the Front Desk by the Guest, except in cases where the loss, breakage or damage is due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, the Hotel shall limit compensation to a maximum of 100,000 Japanese yen.
- (2) Goods, cash or valuables brought into the hotel and not deposited at the Front Desk shall be self-managed by the Guest. However, for damages caused intentionally or through gross negligence on the part of the Hotel, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of 100,000 Japanese yen.
(Storage of Guest’s Luggage and Belongings)
- (1) In the event the Guest’s luggage is delivered to the Hotel prior to the Guest’s arrival, the Hotel shall be responsible for storing such luggage only if the Hotel has agreed before arrival, and such luggage shall be handed over to the Guest upon his/her check-in at the Front Desk.
- (2) In the event luggage or belongings of the Guest are left at the Hotel after check-out, if the owner can be identified, the Hotel shall contact the owner and ask for instructions. However, if the owner cannot be identified or if no instructions are given, the luggage and/or belongings shall be stored at the Hotel for 7 days from the time of discovery and then be disposed of.
- (3) The responsibility of the Hotel in relation to the storage of the Guest’s luggage and belongings under the above 2 paragraphs shall be as follows; in the case of (1), the Hotel shall follow paragraph (1) in the preceding article, and in the case of (2), the Hotel shall follow paragraph (2) of the same article.
- In the event Guests use the Hotel’s parking lot, the Hotel shall lend the parking space to the Guest but shall not have any management responsibilities. However, in the event damages are caused intentionally or through gross negligence on the part of the Hotel, the Hotel shall be liable for compensation.
(Liability of the Guest)
- In the event the Hotel incurs damages caused intentionally or through gross negligence of the Guest, the Guest shall be liable for compensation to the Hotel.
- Business Hours of the facility is as follows:
- (1) Kiosk: Open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Business hours may change temporarily.
Penalty (Cancellation) Provisions
When Cancellation Notice was Received
|Number of Guests Booked||None||The day of arrival (afternoon)||The day of arrival (morning)||1 day in advance||2 days in advance||3 days in advance||4-5 days in advance||6-7 days in advance||8-15 days in advance||16-30 days in advance||31 or more days in advance|
|101 or more people||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||90%
- (1) The numbers show the percentage of the basic accommodation charge imposed as penalty charges (includes service fees but excludes taxes).
- (2) In the event the contracted days of stay are shortened, regardless of the number of days shortened, a penalty charge for 1 day (first day) shall be imposed.
- (3) In the event of cancellation of some of the members of a group with 15 people or more, if the number of canceling guests is 10% or fewer than notified 10 days in advance, or in the case of the reservation having been made less than 10 days in advance and notification of cancellation is made on the same day of the reservation, no cancellation fee is charged (fractional amounts are discarded).
- (4) The above penalties shall also apply to reservations made after the date penalties start to apply.
- (1) The basic accommodation charge shall be such charge indicated at the time of reservation.
- (2) Charges for children shall apply to elementary school children and younger (children in middle school and above shall be considered as adults), and if such child requires meals and beddings equivalent to an adult, the charge shall be 70% of adult charges, if such child requires a children’s meal and children’s bedding, the charge shall be 50% of adult charges, if such child only requires a children’s meal, the charge shall be for the “children’s meal”, and if such child only requires bedding the charge shall be for “children’s bedding”.
For children who do not require bedding or meals, a “Facility Usage Fee” shall be charged.
Children’s meal: JPY 6,300
Children’s beddings: JPY 5,775
Facility Usage Fee: JPY 2310